Thursday, May 15, 2008

her cherries picking season time

wow!! its cherries picking season of the year!!

1st Reminder to Tg Pagar GRC


Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 18:06:37 +0800 (CST)
Subject: Re: UNRESOLVED ISSUES ARISING FROM BLOCK VISIT ON 4th September 2007
To: lee_kuan_yew@pmo.gov.sg, kootk@mindef.gov.sg, indranee.rajah@drewnapier.com, lui_tuck_yew@moe.gov.sg, samtan@cdac.org.sg
CC: “Yam Keng Baey” , chengwee@sph.com.sg

Dear Sir / Madam (Tanjong Pagar GRC),

No reply till to date..

Perhaps you might have overlooked this due to the recent COI report, high inflation concerns troubling your party, but as a constituent in your ward, I believe I should not be ignored.

Let this be my first reminder to Tanjong Pagar GRC. My MP Baey Yam Keng failed to reply me and I do hope the GRC will not.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Jaslyn Go


alamak!! she really thinks she is mrs lee!!

No comments: